Buy gift baskets Echimauti
Gift baskets-perfect gifts for any hero of the holiday event or birthday
Gift baskets deservedly perceived as one of the most special surprises. Gift set with thematic content can decorate any festive table and make a choice with what to give for the holiday. Basket as a gift with all sorts of goods will be suitable in conditions when You are not sure of the tastes of the culprit of the holiday or the hero of the day.
Our online store of flowers and gifts gives you the opportunity to buy gift baskets Echimauti with different composition in a significant price range. When filling gift baskets are used products that form the focus:
- Baskets of vitamins-berries, vegetables and fruits, baskets of honey, dried fruits and jam, etc.;
- Sweets - baskets of chocolate, sweets and other sweets;
- Baskets of alcohol - different use of wine, beer, spirits, champagne, liqueurs, etc.;
- Tea and coffee sets with all sorts of filling;
- womens gift sets - differ in the presence of cosmetics and perfumes, including flowers;
- Gift baskets and sets with an interesting combination of products - with a variety of meat, cheese and fish delicacies.
Specialists of our online service have many years of experience in collecting gift sets. You should not question the freshness and quality of the components of the basket. Wanting to choose surprises for family, friends and colleagues, stop at gift baskets. This is not just a great, unusual, but also economical gift. Delivery of gift baskets in Chisinau and anywhere else in Moldova 365 days a year, seven days a week. To purchase a gift basket Echimauti at affordable prices with fast home delivery. By means of seriously created activity of the company and mutually beneficial conditions, we deservedly are service No. 1 in our Republic, both among our audience, and our partners.
The most common questions
🚚 The most pricey flowers in the world
- 🚚 Middlemist - this flower cannot be bought as there are only 2 copies left
- 🚚 Hydrangea - average price around 6 $ for one flower
- 🚚 Gloriosa - the cost for oane flower is 10 dollars
- 🚚 Rainbow roses - the price for one flower is about 10 $
- 🚚 Tulip ?Queen of Night? - the price of one flower reaches 20 dollars
- 🚚 Rose Pierre de Ronsard - one rose equals 20 $
- 🚚 Rose Sweet Juliet - the cost of one rose Sweet Juliet is 30 dollars
- 🚚 Medinilla - the price for one flower can be from 50 to 150 dollars
- 🚚 Orchid ?The Gold of Kinabalu? - the cost of one flower reaches 5000 dollars
- 🚚 Shenzhen Nongke - and this is the leader, Shenzhen Nongke blooms only once in 6 years, its price is 202 000 $
🌷 🎁 Ideas of creative gifts and bouquets of flowers for any occasion
♛ What flowers are given the most?
- 🌸 Lilies ? 5th place in the rating ? Gorgeous and charming lilies look really royally, so no wonder, that they are characterized by great popularity when collecting flower bouquets
- 🌾 Narcissus ? 4th place in rating ? Narcissus are the symbol of the blossoming of nature and constantly enjoy huge popularity when collecting bouquets
- 🌷 Tulip ? 3th place in rating ? Classically, are among the most popular flowers worldwide. And it is not surprising, they are beautiful and elegant, and a huge number of their varieties and a wealth of shades allows to choose the option that is ideal for each case
- 🌻 Gerbera ? 2nd place in rating ? This noble and vibrant flower is great for bouquets for both women and men.
- 🌹 Rose ? 1st place in rating ? The decision to give ROSE flowers will surely be a win-win option, even if you dont know exactly the recipients preference.
🌷 ?op interesting facts about flowers
- 🍀 1 - The most delicate flower in the world, has a diameter no more than 1 millimeter. The largest flower ? Arnold ? with a diameter of 93 centimeters its weight is 11 kg.
- 🌸 2 - In Brahmanism flowers are widely applied for sacrifices ? they are burned in ritual fire for protection from ailment.
- 🌹 3 - The most aged on planet ROSE for 900 years has been decorating the German town of Hildesheim. Despite its advanced age the flower continues to bloom every year.
- 🌸 4 - Jasmine is a relative of the olive tree, although outwardly they are completely different. But jasmine is always mistaken for a chubushnik with beautiful white flowers, exuding a delicate aroma, although these plants belong to different families.
- 🌻 5 - There is an amazing legend about the origin of the name of the flower ?Forget-me-not?, which is common to many languages of the world (for example, in Romanian this flower is called nu-ma-uita). According to legend, on one of the days of creation, God gave names to all flowers. One of them asked: ?Dont forget about me?, and the Creator replied: ?Well, this will be your name?.