Gifts for New Year
The New Year is considered to be the most beloved and family holiday. This is a great time for giving gifts to all friends and relatives. Preparing for the winter holidays begins for a long time. Due to the rush and huge queues in the shops, instead of pleasure, we only get tired. To get only pleasant memories, contact the online store CadouriOnline. Choose only the most worthy gifts for loved ones.
Answers to popular questions
🚚 How do we deliver?
- 🚚 In what cities do we deliver to? - We work throughout RM
- 🚚 How much does delivery cost in Chisinau? - For orders over 400 lei - the delivery throughout Chisinau is FREE. For a purchase of less than 400 lei, the cost of delivery will be 100 lei. The cost of night delivery, in the interlude from 24:00 to 04:00 will value 300 lei. The price of morning delivery, in the interlude from 05:00 to 09:00 will be 150 MDL. Delivery outside of town Chisinau, according to recipient address and is discussed by phone with our employees. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- 🚚 During what period of time is done the delivery? - The delivery is done within 3 hours after payment within the city Chisinau. Delivery time may be longer depending on the complexity of the composition. Delivery outside Chisinau is done within 12 hours after order payment. In case of ordering express delivery, the time is reduced.
- 🚚 How is done the delivery? - We have several types of delivery. Standard and VIP delivery. Standard includes delivery by courier of your order in a usual, unremarkable appearance. This delivery — is free. VIP delivery includes courier delivery of your order in a neat suit, white shirt, with white gloves and a bow tie and a pleasant surprise from the company. The price for such a delivery is from 300 lei.
- 🚚 How do I now when the order was delivered? - You can use one of the services. For example SMS notification. Upon delivery, our courier will send you a SMS confirmation. Another no less remarkable service — is the «recipients photo». We will take a photo of the recipient during the moment of obtaining the bouquet.
🌷 🎁 A selection of gifts and flowers for all occasions
♛ What flowers are bought more often?
- 🌸 Lilies — 5th place in the rating — Beautiful and charming lilies look really royally, so no wonder, that they are characterized by great popularity when composing flower arrangements
- 🌾 Narcissus — 4th place in rating — Narcissus are the symbol of the awakening of nature and always enjoy fame when creating bouquets of flowers
- 🌷 Tulip — 3th place in rating — Statistically, are among the most popular flowers worldwide. And it is not surprising, they are beautiful and elegant, and a huge number of their varieties and a wealth of shades allows to choose the option that is ideal for each case
- 🌻 Gerbera — 2nd place in rating — This noble and vibrant flower is great for bouquets for both women and men.
- 🌹 Rose — 1st place in rating — The decision to give ROSE flowers will surely be a win-win option, even if you dont know exactly the recipients preference.
🌺 5 most interesting facts about flowers
- 🌷 1 - Flower buds close at dusk, to prevent cooling of their reproductive organs or damage by cold dew.
- 🌼 2 - In Vishnuism flowers are widely applied for sacrifices – they are burned in fire for deliverance from ailment.
- 🍀 3 - The oldest on planet ROSE for 1100 years has been decorating the German town of Hildesheim. Despite its advanced age the flower continues to bloom every year.
- 🌺 4 - The worlds biggest water lily – VICTORIA AMAZONICA – reaches 2 metres in diameter and is able to withstand the weight of an adult. In its lower part there are thorns that protect the water lily from fish.
- 🌺 5 - There is a curious legend about the origin of the name of the flower «Forget-me-not», which is common to many languages of the world (for example, in Romanian this flower is called nu-ma-uita). According to legend, on one of the days of creation, God gave names to all flowers. One of them asked: «Dont forget about me», and the Creator replied: «Well, this will be your name».