Monobouquets in Chisinau
No matter how beautiful was not consolidated bouquets, some of the popular items remain monovalency. Monovalency is a composition of one type of flowers. These bouquets are suitable for all ages and for any occasion. Such flowers can be presented on a birthday, on an anniversary, on March 8 and Valentine's day. The composition of one kind of flowers always look luxurious and aesthetically pleasing.
List of popular questions
🌺 The most ordered bouquets of flowers on our site
🚚 Price to flowers delivery and gifts in Moldova
- 🚚 Chisinau - Durlesti - Cost delivery: 118 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Hulboaca - Cost: 159 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Condrita - Delivery cost: 146 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Edinet - Cost: 1265 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Bender - Price: 477 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Lipcani - Promo Price: 1672 MDL
💐 How many flowers should be given?
- 🧒 1 - invitation to flirt
- 💑 7 - adoration or marriage proposal
- 💗 17 - wish of happiness to a friend or relative
- 💗 25 - declaration of love
- 💗 27 - I love you my wife
🌷 Тop interesting facts about flowers
- 🌼 1 - Flowers close at dusk, to prevent cooling of their reproductive organs or damage by cold dew.
- 🌺 2 - In Vishnuism flowers are widely applied for sacrifices – they are burned in fire for protection from illness.
- 🌼 3 - The oldest on earth ROSE for 1000 years has been decorating the German town of Hildesheim. Despite its advanced age the flower continues to bloom every year.
- 🌷 4 - Rosehip, which is also a rose, has only 5 petals, and in artificially bred varieties, their number reaches 128.
- 🌹 5 - There is a fascinating legend about the origin of the name of the flower «Forget-me-not», which is common to many languages of the world (for example, in Romanian this flower is called nu-ma-uita). According to legend, on one of the days of creation, God gave names to all flowers. One of them asked: «Dont forget about me», and the Creator replied: «Well, this will be your name».