Even little modern girls love flowers. Their favorite color scheme is pink. Especially for such small princesses, recommends that you choose pink roses. Your princess, of course, will appreciate your gesture and will long remember this. For such a gesture, nothing complicated is required of you. Just visit the online store CadouriOnline and choose what will delight your princess.
The most common questions
🌺 Roses that you will be interested in
🌷 🎁 Our selection of flowers and gifts
♛ The most popular flowers in our online-shop
- 🌸 Lilies — 5th place in the rating — Gorgeous and charming lilies look literally royally, so no surprise, that they are characterized by great popularity when composing flower compositions
- 🌾 Narcissus — 4th place in rating — Narcissus are the symbol of the awakening of nature and always enjoy huge popularity when inventing compositions of flowers
- 🌷 Tulip — 3th place in rating — Traditionally, are among the most popular flowers worldwide. And it is not surprising, they are beautiful and elegant, and a huge number of their varieties and a wealth of shades allows to choose the option that is ideal for each case
- 🌻 Gerbera — 2nd place in rating — This noble and vibrant flower is great for bouquets for both women and men.
- 🌹 Rose — 1st place in rating — The decision to give ROSE flowers will surely be a win-win option, even if you dont know exactly the recipients preference.
🌻 Тop interesting facts about flowers
- 🌼 1 - White flowers do not exist – in fact they are colorless, that is they dont have any colored pigments and simply reflect sun light. Black pigment in flower world also isnt present – the color can be either dark red or deep purple.
- 🌺 2 - Bees can distinguish flowers with and without nectar thanks to their ability to see in ultraviolet light. Various spots, lines and patterns on the petals serve as landmarks.
- 🌹 3 - Humanity discovered more than 60 000 kinds of roses and their hybrids. Roses are the most popular flower for bouquets.
- 🌷 4 - The worlds biggest water lily – VICTORIA AMAZONICA – reaches 2 metres in diameter and is able to withstand the weight of an adult. In its lower part there are thorns that protect the water lily from fish.
- 🌻 5 - There is an interesting legend about the origin of the name of the flower «Forget-me-not», which is common to many languages of the world (for example, in Romanian this flower is called nu-ma-uita). According to legend, on one of the days of creation, God gave names to all flowers. One of them asked: «Dont forget about me», and the Creator replied: «Well, this will be your name».