Postcards on February 14
Since childhood, we are accustomed to, that on holidays we give each other postcards. Thus, they became a kind of symbol of all the holidays. Currently, postcards have changed a lot, become more unusual. On the website of the online store CadouriOnline you will find the whole variety of cards on February 14. Choose the one that best suits your couple.
Interesting questions and answers
🚚 Conditions for non-stop delivery of flowers and gifts
- 🚚 Do we deliver in other cities of Moldova? - We deliver to all settlements of Moldova.
- 🚚 Delivery cost? - For orders over 400 lei - the delivery throughout Chisinau is FREE. For a purchase of less than 400 lei, the cost of delivery will be priced at 100 MDL. The cost of night delivery, in the interlude from 24:00 to 04:00 will be 300 MDL. The cost of morning delivery, in the interval from 05:00 to 09:00 will value 150 lei. Delivery outside of town Chisinau, differs depending on recipient address and is negotiated by phone with our managers. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, without holidays.
- 🚚 During what time is done the delivery? - The delivery is carried out within 3 hours after payment within the city Chisinau. Delivery time may be longer depending on the complexity of the composition. Delivery outside Chisinau is carried out within 12 hours after order payment. In case of ordering emergency delivery, the time is reduced.
- 🚚 How does the delivery takes place? - We have several types of delivery. Standard and VIP delivery. Standard includes delivery by courier of your purchase in a usual, unremarkable appearance. This delivery — is free. VIP delivery includes courier delivery of your purchase in a neat suit, white shirt, with white gloves and a bow tie and a pleasant surprise from the company. The price for such a delivery is from 300 MDL.
- 🚚 How do I now when the order was delivered? - You can use one of the services. For example SMS notification. Upon delivery, our courier will send you a SMS confirmation. Another no less remarkable service — is the «recipients photo». We will take a photo of the recipient during the moment of receiving the gift.
🚚 Delivery of gifts and flowers throughout Moldova - prices
- 🚚 Chisinau - Buneti - Cost: 112 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Ceroborta - Price: 144 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Straisteni - Delivery cost: 159 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Edinet - Promo Price: 1265 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Briceni - Promo Price: 1613 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Lipcani - Delivery cost: 1672 MDL
💐 What number of flowers is customary to give in different cases?
- 👲 3 - means that you respect the person very much
- 👨 11 - for spouse from the loving husband
- 💗 13 - given for a jubilee
- 💗 21 - I adore you
- 💕 101 - gift for the beloved and the only one
🌺 The most interesting facts about flowers
- 🌸 1 - The most tiny flower in the world, has a diameter no more than 1 millimeter. The biggest flower – Arnold – with a diameter of 93 centimeters its weight is 11 kilograms.
- 🌺 2 - Bees can distinguish flowers with and without nectar thanks to their ability to see in ultraviolet light. Various spots, lines and patterns on the petals serve as landmarks.
- 🌹 3 - The most aged on earth ROSE for 900 years has been decorating the German town of Hildesheim. Despite its advanced age the flower continues to bloom every year.
- 🌷 4 - Jasmine is a relative of the olive tree, although outwardly they are completely different. But jasmine is always mistaken for a chubushnik with beautiful white flowers, exuding a delicate aroma, although these plants belong to different families.
- 🌷 5 - There is an amazing legend about the origin of the name of the flower «Forget-me-not», which is common to many languages of the world (for example, in Romanian this flower is called nu-ma-uita). According to legend, on one of the days of creation, God gave names to all flowers. One of them asked: «Dont forget about me», and the Creator replied: «Well, this will be your name».