Roses in the amount of 15 pcs
You wish to surprise your dear woman with an unusual bouquet of her favorite roses. We know what to offer you. On the website of the online store CadouriOnline you will find a wide selection of various gifts, as well as roses of 15 pieces. Are you interested in our offer? Hurry up and seek professional help. After all, you know all the cape that it is better late than never.
The most asked questions
👑 The most beautiful bouquets of flowers year 2020-2021
🚚 Price to flowers delivery and gifts in Moldova
- 🚚 Chisinau - Colonita - Price: 124 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Ceroborta - Cost: 144 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Fauresti - Cost: 146 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Balti - Promo Price: 1007 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Glodeni - Delivery cost: 1208 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Riscani - Cost: 1278 MDL
💐 How many flowers should be given in a bouquet?
- 💘 5 - confession of feelings
- 💑 7 - adoration and admiration
- 💗 17 - wish of happiness to a friend or relative
- 💗 19 - number of flowers in a bouquet for a bride
- 💗 37 - wish of happiness and joy for every day
🌸 The most interesting facts about flowers
- 🍀 1 - Flower buds close at nightfall, to prevent cooling of their reproductive organs or damage by cold dew.
- 🍀 2 - The bellflowers are always directed downward to protect the nectar inside the flowers from rain.
- 🌺 3 - In Australia, RISENTELLA ORCHID, does not bloom on the surface but underground. Pollination of this flower is carried out by beetles.
- 🌸 4 - The worlds biggest water lily – VICTORIA AMAZONICA – reaches 2 metres in diameter and is able to withstand the weight of an adult. In its lower part there are thorns that protect the water lily from fish.
- 🍀 5 - There is a fascinating legend about the origin of the name of the flower «Forget-me-not», which is common to many languages of the world (for example, in Romanian this flower is called nu-ma-uita). According to legend, on one of the days of creation, God gave names to all flowers. One of them asked: «Dont forget about me», and the Creator replied: «Well, this will be your name».