Floristics is the science that is evolving every day, but remains unchanged beauty of monobactam. Monovalency is the arrangement of flowers of one kind and one color. As a base flower in monobactam may be:roses, peonies, carnations, chrysanthemums, tulips - all flowers that you want to see the performance of our florists. Monovalency first of all this minimalism is that the bouquet is always in trend.
The most common questions
🌸 CadouriOnline advises you the following bouquets of roses
🌷 🎁 The best ideas of gifts and flowers for all occasions!
🎥 Videos of satisfied customers
🌼 5 most interesting facts about flowers
- 🌷 1 - White flowers do not exist – in fact they are discolored, that is they dont have any colored pigments and simply reflect sun light. Black pigment in flower world also isnt present – the color can be either dark red or deep purple.
- 🌼 2 - The bellflowers are always directed downward to protect the nectar inside the flowers from rain.
- 🍀 3 - In Australia, RISENTELLA ORCHID, does not bloom on the surface but underground. Pollination of the Risentella Orchid is carried out not by bees but beetles.
- 🍀 4 - Jasmine is a relative of the olive tree, although outwardly they are completely different. But jasmine is always mistaken for a chubushnik with beautiful white flowers, exuding a delicate aroma, although these plants belong to different families.
- 🍀 5 - The highest flower in the World is the pride of Indonesia – it is called AMORPHOPHALLUS TITANUM and rises above the ground by about 3 meters. Its underground tuber weighs about 55 kg, and the thickness of the cutting is up to 5 meters. This flower looks like a piece of decomposing meat and diffuses an intoxicating smell of ammonia.