Exclusive ritual wreaths
Exclusive ritual wreaths in Moldova
The exclusive wreaths of fresh flowers presented in our catalog are author's compositions, thought out to the smallest detail, on which professional florists work. They symbolize grief and bitterness of loss, allow family members, friends and colleagues of a departed person to express love and respect for him, to carry out his last journey with dignity. Before creating a composition, the customer can express his wishes, which will be exactly fulfilled, get advice on the choice of plants, colors, size and shape of the wreath.
Our elite wreaths of fresh flowers will become a worthy traditional attribute of both a solemn and a quiet, uncrowded farewell ceremony. The unique beauty and fragility of recently cut flowers touches, reflects the respect for the memory of the deceased. Such wreaths are used both during the funeral and in the future, when the time comes to replace the composition that has lost its dignified appearance. You can buy elite living wreaths for laying on memorials within the framework of memorable dates by collectives of enterprises and organizations.
Exclusive ritual wreaths with delivery in Chisinau
Exclusive ritual wreaths of fresh flowers include only fresh plants, without any defects. Flowers that are well-deserved by florists are used:noble roses and lilies, delicate orchids, spectacular chrysanthemums and gerberas, anthurium, calla lilies, carnations, tulips, lilacs, celosia. The buds are not cut completely open, which allows them not to fade longer, and the composition to remain attractive.
💸 How to pay for the selected item?
- 🤑 Using electronic money, for example: webmoney, QIWI, PAYPAL, Bitcoin and others....
- 🤑 Payment by credit card: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- 💲 By money transfer, for example: Western Union, Unistream, Money Gram, Interexpress and etc...
- 🤑 Cash
🚚 How much does it cost flowers delivery in other cities of Moldova?
- 🚚 Chisinau - Buneti - Price: 112 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Hulboaca - Cost: 159 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Braila - Cost: 130 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Balti - Promo Price: 1007 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Vulcanesti - Price: 1482 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Lipcani - Cost: 1672 MDL
🎥 Videos of satisfied customers
🌻 5 most interesting facts about flowers
- 🌹 1 - Flower buds close at nightfall, to prevent cooling of their reproductive organs or damage by cold dew.
- 🌸 2 - The bellflowers are always directed downward to protect the nectar inside the flowers from rain.
- 🌷 3 - In Australia, RISENTELLA ORCHID, does not bloom on the surface but underground. Pollination of this flower is carried out by beetles.
- 🌺 4 - Jasmine is a relative of the olive tree, although outwardly they are completely different. But jasmine is always mistaken for a chubushnik with beautiful white flowers, exuding a delicate aroma, although these plants belong to different families.
- 🌷 5 - There is an amazing legend about the origin of the name of the flower «Forget-me-not», which is common to many languages of the world (for example, in Romanian this flower is called nu-ma-uita). According to legend, on one of the days of creation, God gave names to all flowers. One of them asked: «Dont forget about me», and the Creator replied: «Well, this will be your name».