Buy gift baskets Munteni
Gift baskets-original presents for any hero of the holiday or birthday
Gift baskets rightly perceived as one of the most special surprises. Gift set with stunning design can give beauty to any festive table and dispel all doubts about what to present for a particular celebration. Gift set in a basket with a variety of products and need in an environment where you do not know the tastes of the culprit of the holiday event or birthday.
Our online gift service offers to buy gift baskets Munteni with a variety of content in a wide price range. In the preparation of gift baskets, components are used that indicate a focus on specific tastes:
- Vitamin baskets-berries, vegetables and fruits, sets with honey, dried fruits and jam, etc.;
- Sweets - baskets with chocolate, sweets and other sweets;
- Baskets with alcohol - differ in the use of wine, beer, spirits, champagne, liqueurs, etc.;
- Baskets of tea and coffee with a variety of composition;
- womens gift sets - differ in the use of cosmetics and perfumes, including flowers;
- Gift baskets and sets of products - with a completely different meat, cheese and fish delicacies.
Professional florists of our online store have extensive experience in collecting gift compositions. Do not have to question the freshness and quality of the goods used. Selecting gifts for family, friends and colleagues, make your choice on gift baskets. This is not only a great, original, but also a very useful present. Delivery of gift baskets in Chisinau and throughout the country 24/7. To purchase a gift basket Munteni at bargain prices with fast home delivery. Due to the perfectly organized concept of customer service and favorable conditions, we are objectively the best service in the Republic of Moldova, both among our customers and our partners.
The most asked questions
🌻 CadouriOnline advises you the following bouquets of roses
🚚 Price to flowers delivery and gifts in Moldova
- 🚚 Chisinau - Truseni - Promo Price: 118 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Hulboaca - Delivery cost: 159 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Frumusica - Promo Price: 146 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Balti - delivery cost: 1007 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Causeni - Delivery cost: 646 MDL
- 🚚 Chisinau - Soroca - Promo Price: 1174 MDL
🌸 How to choose properly a bouquet of flowers?
- 🌸 For a young girl is best to order bouquets of flowers in delicate shades, bright bouquets better be reserved for women age. Lilies, toulips, daisies ? perfect choice for a gift for a young person.
- 🌹 If you choose roses, it should be taken into account for, what reason the bouquet will be presented. If this is a just a date, then it is worth choosing a bouquet of 3-5 flowers or to present the beloved lady one scarlet rose. If roses are intended as an anniversary gift, then a bouquet may be the best option, composed of flowers, the quantity of which is identical to birthday boy or girls age.
- 🌺 Flower bouquets for formal receptions should be elegant. Festive compositions with bright decor at business celebrations will seem, at least, ridiculous.
- 🙌 As for wedding ceremony, then a bouquet as a gift for the newlyweds, surely must be bright and lush.
- 🌸 Bouquets for favourite artists can also radically differ between themselves. If flower arrangement is intended for stage master, then it should be decorated in classic style, but exotic arrangements and bright flower bouquets best will be suitable for young artists.
🌹 ?op interesting facts about flowers
- 🌷 1 - Flower buds close at night, to prevent cooling of their reproductive organs or damage by cold dew.
- 🌷 2 - Bees can distinguish flowers with and without nectar thanks to their ability to see in ultraviolet light. Various spots, lines and patterns on the petals serve as landmarks.
- 🌹 3 - The oldest on planet ROSE for 900 years has been decorating the German town of Hildesheim. Despite its advanced age the flower continues to bloom every year.
- 🌹 4 - Jasmine is a relative of the olive tree, although outwardly they are completely different. But jasmine is always mistaken for a chubushnik with beautiful white flowers, exuding a delicate aroma, although these plants belong to different families.
- 🌹 5 - There is a fascinating legend about the origin of the name of the flower ?Forget-me-not?, which is common to many languages of the world (for example, in Romanian this flower is called nu-ma-uita). According to legend, on one of the days of creation, God gave names to all flowers. One of them asked: ?Dont forget about me?, and the Creator replied: ?Well, this will be your name?.